Symco Group has a client who is looking to sell their PFE / Neopost Maximailer. Immediately available.
If you are interested in purchasing this product or would like additional information, please contact Symco Group at 800-878-8002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Actual Customer Photo)
Maximailer Product Overview
The powerful and versatile three plate folder is capable of producing all fold types for documents with virtually any address position. All folds are set automatically when a job is programmed. It is available with either 1 or 3 hoppers providing cascade capability and a maximum capacity of 1,000 sheets.
With the addition of the collate station and OMR, the intelligent Maximailer can accumulate up to 8 page documents before folding and adding required inserts. All models have a hand-feed option allowing pre-collated sets to be folded and inserted.
Our high capacity insert feeder holds up to 300 mail pieces and features a unique separator that can easily cope with a wide variety of inserts from a single 16lbs document up to a 4mm thick booklet. The hoppers may be loaded during running in order to maximize efficiency.
Each individual hopper on the Maximailer is equipped with an infra-red electronic double document detection system. This accurately measures both the thickness and length of each document, ensuring the integrity of your mailings.
- 1-9 stations (6 feeders & 3 sheet feeders)
- Daily Post’ function for hand feed items
- Handles stationery from 16lbs to 1/6” thick booklets
- Collated packs up to 1⁄4” thick
- Fully automatic fold and envelope settings
- 20 User programmable job memories
- Cycles at up to 4,500 filled envelopes per hour
- Envelope Size:
- Depth: 31/2” – 61/2”
- Width: 6” – 103/8”
- Insert Pack Thickness: 1/4”
- Envelope hopper capacity: Up to 400 envelopes
- Material Size:
- Depth: 3” – 6”
- Width: 51/2” – 91/2”
- Minimum Weight: Single sheet – 16lbs
- Maximum Thickness: 1/6”
- Hopper capacity: Up to 300 BREs
- Material Size:
- Depth: 51/2” – 16”
- Width: 51/2” – 9”
- Weight: 16lbs – 32lbs single sheet
- Up to 8 sheets 20lbs prior to folding
- Hopper capacity: Up to 500 sheets
Introducing “THE BARRACUDA” Mail Inserting System from Profold Inc., the first “NEW” innovative solution in years. The BARRACUDA addresses decades of unfulfilled production promises, exorbitant maintenance costs and lengthy set-up time.
To learn more about the Profold Barracuda Mail Inserter or to purchase a new Profold Barracuda Mail Inserter contact Symco Group at 800-878-8002 or email@example.com.
The patented BARRACUDA inserting system provides a scalable system to meet the needs of small mail shops to large service providers. Configurable from entry level, 2 inserting stations, to nearly unlimited expansion and all field upgradeable. This revolutionary approach to envelope inserting removes the need for set up when envelope sizes change and practically eliminates jams. The high capacity auto-load feeders reduce operator intervention saving time, money and labor. Understanding the high cost of ownership involved with inserters the BARRACUDA novel design has significantly fewer moving parts and is calculated for serviceability; enabling an extraordinary reduction is cost of ownership.
THE BARRACUDA low cost of ownership, quick set-up, and speeds of 13,000+ filled envelopes per hour make the BARRACUDA the most significant technological advancement to your bottom line profits available in today’s market.
- 20” Touchscreen with unlimited programmable jobs. Production monitoring with interactive display.
- Optional Camera Match System for Inserts and Carrier Envelopes
- Scalable up to 48 Insert Stations
- Sequential Start up & Shutdown
- 13,000+ Stuffed Envelopes Per Hour
- Station Toggle – Optional
- Eliminate Lengthy Setup Times
- Openfeed Station
- Expanded Insert Capacity
- Production Monitoring Center
- Significantly Lower Maintenance Cost
- Shuttle Feed Vacuum Insert Stations
- Eliminates Empty Envelopes
- High Capacity Autoloader for Inserts
- Servo Drive
- Job Recall for Easy Set-up
- Envelope Vacuum Shuttle Feed with Pile Height Sensor
- High Speed Envelope Vacuum Transport
- Open Feed Station
- Adjustable Momentary Detection Check
- High Capacity Autoloaders: Standard 2, 4 & 6 Stations. Options: Up to 48 Stations, Camera Match/Verification Systems for 100% Integrity of Mail.
- Envelope Insert Station: Utilizes Air, Product Guides and Pusher Fingers for Complete Product Control During Insertion Process.
- Operator Interface:Touchscreen Control
- Speed: #10 Envelope – Up to 13,000+ Filled Envelopes / Hour (Product Dependent)
- Minimum Size Envelope:
6” x 3.25”
- Minimum Size Insert: 5.5” x 3” Standard, Optional Small Insert Kit Available for 3” x 2”
- Maximum Size Envelope:
9” x 12.5”
- Maximum Size Insert: 8.5” x 11”
- Insert Stations:
Minimum 2 Stations
Maximum 48 Stations
- Envelope Hopper: Holds up to Minimum of 500 #10 Envelopes. Option to Extend
- Emergency Stop: 2 on Board Barracuda and Capable of Integrating with Other Equipment
- Station Toggle: Option
- Sequential Start/Stop:Standard
- Diagnostics I/O: Standard
- Envelope opener: Knife with Air Assist
- Insert station: Pusher Finger with Air Opening
- Batch Count Inserts: Optional
- Open feed Station: Standard
- Insert Detection: Standard – Miss and Double detection
- Motion Control: Servo Driven
- Electrical: 220 VAC, 20A, 1PH,
- Air: 80 PSI