Stock Up and Save Promotion
- Order $2,000 USD worth of CTC Spare Parts / Consumables and receive a 2.5% discount.
- Order $5,000 USD worth of CTC Spare Parts / Consumables and receive a 5% discount.
- Order $15,000 USD worth of CTC Spare Parts / Consumables and receive a 7.5% discount.
Print head Promotion
- 5% discount when you order 3 or more printheads (Part number 6423).
Note: Printhead promotion cannot be combined with Stock and Save Promotion.
Promotion ends March 31st 2016.
Contact Symco Group at 800-878-8002 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to buy parts, Supplies or Printheads for your NBS card issuance equipment.
A Symco Group customer has a Pitney Bowes DM800 Digital Mailing System with power stacker and communication module available for sale. The communications module gives the DM800 the capability of talking with a folder/inserter. The model is a DM800-DJF1. It has been under Pitney Bowes maintenance since it was purchased and is in good working condition. It is still in production at this time.
If you are interested in seeing the machine run, learn more about it or are interested in purchasing, please contact Symco Group at 800-878-8002 or email us at email@example.com
Pitney Bowes DM800 Series Overview:
Bring mail center performance to new heights with the Digital Mailing System withIntelliLink® Technology DM800 Series
Mail is a vital tool for communicating with your customers, whether it is in the form of invoicing, marketing, product shipment, or other important communications. Yet, for many businesses, mail is the last frontier for business process improvements. Advancements in technology make this a great time to streamline your mail center.
The DM800 Series Digital Mailing System is the first step to improved processes. It’s easy to use, reliable and delivers high levels of productivity — configured in a way that meets your specific needs. It’s a business solution that brings cost controls, process improvements and accounting functions right to your mail center. Designed for busy mailers, the DM800 can help you automate your mail center and make it run as efficiently as other parts of your business.
- Automatic Software Updates – Your system’s software will always have the latest enhancements via automatic downloads, keeping your system current.
- Track Mail Electronically – Take advantage of on-line account information, order supplies, request service, review your equipment inventory and much more with “My Account” at pb.com.
- Process USPS® Special Services – Electronic Delivery Confirmation, Signature Confirmation and Certified Mail can be processed through the IntelliLink® Command Center.
IntelliLink® Technology provides a single-source access to Pitney Bowes, the Postal Service and other carriers. The IntelliLink® Command Center automates all the system’s functions, including USPS® and carrier rate updates, access
to USPS® Special Services and instant access to DM series operating system updates. With IntelliLink® technology, you get critical 24/7 management of postage payments in addition to new feature downloads to help you meet your changing needs. In addition, you benefit from the high-powered mail services available exclusively from Pitney Bowes, including “My Account” at pb.com giving you just-in-time account information.
- Gain accountability – The DM800 Series Mailing System makes it easy to keep an eye on all your postage expenses.
- Standard INVIEW Accounting – Tracks and displays postage expenses for up to 50 accounts. A built-in keypad allows the full naming of accounts, and speed codes provide for quick selection as well as 15 operators, transaction level data and enhanced reporting capabilities.
- Expanded accounting options – Increase your reporting capabilities with Pitney Bowes’ Budget Manager and expand your accounts up to 1,500. And to maximize visibility and control, the DM Series Mailing Systems integrate with Business Manager, our PC-based accounting solution.
- Minimal Training – Easy to follow prompts on the IntelliLink® Command Center help guide operators through the steps needed to process the mail. Repetitive jobs can be pre- programmed for faster processing.
- USPS Compliant –The DM800 series is fully compliant with USPS® requirements for secure postage printing, delivery and tracking information via the web, Information Based Indicia (IBI), and the latest technology for the Postal Security Device.
Realize mail operations cost control
- Mixed Mail Feeding – Handles mail ranging from postcards
to 10”x13” flats up to 5/8” in thickness in a single stream, elimi- nating manually sorting of varying types of mail.
- Weigh-On-The-Way – Our patented technology, in conjunction with Shape Based Rating functionality, maximizes efficiency by processing mixed weight and mixed sized material up to 16 oz. – automatically and in a single operation. Each piece is weighed and measured, the proper postage is calculated and imprinted at speeds of up to 115 letters per minute.
- Differential Weighing – This feature enables you to place mixed mail pieces on the scale and as you remove a single piece from the stack, the correct postage is calculated and printed.
- Optional Smart Class – Allows processing of different classes in one mail run based on user defined weight breaks.
- Interfaced Weighing Platform – The flexibility is yours to configure the best system for your mailing application by choosing from four weighing options: 15 lb., 30 lb., 70 lb. or 149 lb.
- Carrier Rates – Realize rate shopping flexibility between carriers with Standard Rates for UPS and FedEx.
- Postage Pass – Automated postage refill ensures you never run out of postage.
- Dual Tape Capability – A standard feature to apply either gummed or pressure sensitive tape to virtually any material.
- Time/Date Stamp – Mark incoming mail as “RECEIVED” with date and time to expedite handling.
- Job Presets – Doing a lot of routine jobs? No problem! The system can store in memory up to 25 of your everyday jobs so that even new operators can run the application easily.
- 36”L x 18”H x 22”D (Base System)
- WOWTM Module adds 20”L
- Drop Stacker adds 12”L
- Power Stacker adds 31”L
- Sound Level: less than 68 dba
- Base System 72 lbs.
- WOW Module 35 lbs.
- Power Stacker 31 lbs.
- Operates on 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz
- 6.5 amps max.
- UL and CSA Approvals
- Up to 200 letters per minute in non-WOWTM mode
- Up to 100 letters per minute in WOWTM mode
- Up to 230 letters per minute in non-WOWTM mode
- Up to 115 letters per minute in WOWTM mode
- Media Specifications:
- Envelope Size
- 13” x 13” (non-WOW mode)
- 10” x 13” (WOW mode) – Thickness
- Width of Flap
- Connectivity Requirements:
- Constant Connection – High Speed Internet Connectivity
- Supplied installation kit includes LAN adapter and 14’ phone cord
- IntelliLink Command Center easily detaches to simplify connections.
- Standard Operating Features:
- Multiple Tapes (1-99)
- Low Postage Alert
- High Value Protection
- Original Value Resetting
- Sealant Level Indicator
- Seal Only And No Seal Modes
- Low Ink Alert
- Password Security
- Standard Envelope Advertisements
- Standard Postal Inscriptions
- Maximum Thickness Warning
- Time/Date Stamp
- Custom Text Messaging
- Postage Pass
- PC Interface
- Report Printer
- Barcode Scanner
- Differential Weighing
- Budget Manager Accounting
- Business Manager Accounting
- Power Stacker
- Weighing Platforms (15 lb., 30 lb., 70 lb., 149 lb.)
- Residual Rates