Symco Group buys and sells remanufactured Oce Pagestream 466 Plus as well as provides onsite maintenance of the Oce Pagestream 466 printing systems across the US.
In addition to the 466 / 466 Plus printing systems, Symco Group also buys, sells and maintains the entire line of Oce Pagestream to include the Oce Pagestream 372/372 Plus, Oce Pagestream 744/744 Plus, and Oce Pagestream 932/932 Plus printers.
Symco Group also sells parts and supplies for the Oce Pagestream printers.
If you are interested in learning more about these printers, want to purchase a remanufactured Oce Pagestream printer, parts or supplies please contact Symco Group at 800-878-8002 or email us at email@example.com
The Oce PageStream 466 Plus Printing System Overview
The PageStream 466 Plus is equipped with the next generation SRA2 controller. The fastest, most powerful controller of its kind, the SRA2 gives you access to entirely new levels of functionality, speed, and performance.
With the multiple resolution mode feature, you can support legacy, existing and future applications at 240 or 300 dpi resolution – without time-consuming applications rewrites.
240 dpi 300 dpi
Advanced paper transport technology enables both pinless a pinfed paper for wider print width new paper-handling flexibility and impressive cost savings.
The PageStream 466 Plus. Setting a New Benchmark for Performance
- 466 images per minute letter-size, two across.
- More Speed:
- 854 images per minute printing 6 x 9″ forms landscape, two across or portrait, three-across.
- Printing Power:
- Duty cycle of up to 12 million images per month.
- Switchable resolutions of 240 and 300 dpi.
- Datastream Flexibility:
- IPDS or Xerox datastreams (with Océ PRISMA Printer solution).
- Forms Flexibility:
- Pinless or pinfed paper. Wider print width of 18 1/ and paper weights from 18 to 40 pounds.
- Platform Versatility:
- PRISMA print server technology for multi-platform print
- Enhanced paper handling, monitored electronic for registration.
- Cost Savings:
- Reduced paper costs using unfinished papers, no disposal of feed hole margins.
Flexibility and Economy for a New Standard in High Performance Solutions In today’s demanding document-processing environment, you must be able to satisfy increasingly sophisticated customer requirements. To remain competitive, you must have the technology and capabilities to produce quality documents that are informative and attractive on a variety of paper stocks, and in various sizes. In short, you need high-speed printer technology that can do more – better, faster, and with greater economy and flexibility than ever before
The answer is the Page Stream 466 Plus printing solution from Océ Printing Systems USA. The PageStream 466 Plus produces up to 466 letter- sized images per minute in two-across portrait mode and 854 6×9” images per minute in two- across landscape mode.
Whether you are printing direct mail, financial documents, or reports, this extraordinary device combines all the advantages of PageStream technology with a new LED character generator and powerful new SRA2 controller. You get speed, power, and flexibility to support multiple
resolutions, data streams, document sizes, and paper widths. You also get support for both pinless and pinfed paper all in one machine.
If your print volume or needs change, the PageStream 466 Plus can be field upgraded to a PageStream 932 Plus Twin to print 932 duplexed, letter size images per minute, portrait, two-across.
Sound like the solution you need? It’s all within reach with the PageStream 466 Plus printing system.
Advanced Paper Transport for a New Level of Forms Flexibility
The key design feature of the remarkable new PageStream 466 Plus is an innovative paper transport system that enables the use of both traditional pinfed and pinless forms.
In fact, the PageStream 466 Plus is the first digital continuous forms printer in it’s class that helps you cut paper cost as well as production time. With integrated pinless technology, you benefit from myriad advantages. There’s no need to use pre-punched roll paper, so you print more efficiently by using the full surface area – to a width of 18 1/4”. With this capability, you can use wider range of paperweights, and print 6×9” forms, two across landscape or three-across portrait. Because paper usage is reduced, you save on paper costs, require less lead time to order and eliminate the inconvenient edge trimmings.
And that’s just the beginning. Océ patented pinless technology means faster speeds, shorter service time, and easier handling. The PageStream 466 Plus is more reliable than traditional pinfed devices, thanks to electronic synchronization that ensures precise registration on every page. What’s more, you can switch from pinless to pinfed paper at any time- seamlessly.
One Printer, Multiple Resolutions… More Flexibility
Image quality today is a critical requirement for any high-performance printing systems. With this in mind, the PageStream 466 Plus offers the new multiple resolution mode feature, which provides simultaneous support for multiple resolutions in a single machine.
The PageStream 466 Plus accepts input resolutions of 240 or 300 dpi and prints them on a 600 dpi LED array, as standard. The result is greater flexibility, more effective use of your printer resources, and the ability to process legacy applications without time -consuming applications rewrites.
Next Generation Controller Power with Room to Grow
What makes the PageStream 466 Plus such a production printing powerhouse? The new SRA2 controller features nine parallel processors and significantly more power. You benefit from performance that is two times faster, memory capacity that is four times greater, and more connectivity and flexibility than you imagined possible. All of which gives the PageStream 466 Plus the muscle to handle the most complex applications and fast, new interfaces like Ethernet with ease. In fact, no other architecture is so well suited for current demands for flexible performance.
The SRA2 controller is the newest generation of the same SRA technology that has been powering PageStream printers since their inception. The
initial expectations for this revolutionary architecture have been proven time and time again, through platform changes, performance upgrades, functional enhancements and memory expansion.
What you really want to know, of course, is will the capital investment you make in the PageStream 466 Plus today continue to bring future returns? Look no further- with innovations like resolution switching and the future-proof SRA2 controller, you can rely on the PageStream 466 Plus to handle legacy, backup, existing and emerging applications today and for years to come.
Need to connect your PageStream 466 Plus with multiple platforms? The PageStream 466 Plus integrates into most industry-standard host and server environments. Of course, it is supported by the PRISMA family of servers that extend the performance of PageStream printers across a broad range of processing platforms. Meanwhile, an integrated Type II intelligent paper processing interface (IPPI) enables complete workflow management through the attachment of up to six conventional pre-or post-processing devices.
Paper Handling Flexibility for the Next Millennium
The PageStream 466 Plus expands your choice media. With the ability to switch from pinless pinfed paper feeds, you can process many more types, weights, and sizes of paper. Delivering crisp, clear imaging quality, page after page, printing on non- traditional paper stock is practically a non-issue. And with value-added options such as Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) this capability is extende even further.
Making More Economic Sense with a Quick Change Developer Station
In addition to paper-handling flexibility, the PageStream 466 also supports the QCDS (quick change developer station) technology. With the QCDS you can switch out the standard developer station and print MICR – only when you need to. Just one more innovate way that the PageStream 466 Plus lets you make the most o your printer investment.
Technical Specifications – PageStream 466 PLUS
- Printing Method
- LED PLUS Imaging
- Electrophotography (two-component system)
- Toner System
- Standard: One Black developer station
- Optional: Color, MICR via Quick Change Developer Stations
- Fusing Method
- Heat and Pressure
- Print Quality
- Standard: 240 and 300 dots per inch quality, switchable Multi-Resolution Mode
- Printing Speeds
- 8.5 x 11 inches, portrait, two-across: 466 ipm
- 8.5 x 11 inches, landscape, one-across : 302 ipm
- 6 x 9 inches, landscape, two-across : 854 ipm
- Maximum Printable Area
- Pinfed Paper: 17 1/4 inches
- Pinless Paper: 18 1/4 inches
- Monthly Capacity
- Up to 12 million images
- Paper Input
- Width: 6.5” to 18 1/4” infinitely variable
- Length: 3” to 28” in 1/6” increments
- Fold Length: 6” to 14” for stacking purposes
- Pinfed and pinless one part continuous forms
- Plain white paper, recycled content paper, pre-printed, perforated, punched or drilled
- 18 to 40 lbs. Bond Basis Weight (17 x 22)
- Grammage 70 to 160 g/m2 ± 5 %
- Other weights subject to evaluation
- Paper Feed
- Continuous forms, box or roll feed
- Paper Output
- Forms 6” to 14” can be stacked internally
- Maximum Stack Height is 17.7”,
- Equivalent to 3300 pages (18lb. bond paper)
- Roll (unlimited)
- Post-Print Handling
- Automated Integrated Power Stacker
- Standard Océ Certified Post-Processing devices (i.e. automatic stacker, folder, cutter, job separator, rewinder, color imprinter)
- Post Attachments
- Standard: ADI (Additional Device Interface)
- Optional: IPPI (Intelligent Post Processing Interface) for online attachment to various post- processing equipment, Océ Verification Manager
- SRA2 Scaleable Raster Architecture
- System Attachments
- Standard: Choose one of the following:
- S/370/390 Channel
- TCP/IP (Ethernet)
- Optional: A second System Attachment
- Standard: Choose one of the following:
- Page Description Languages
- Standard: IPDS
- Xerox DJDE and Metacode via Océ Prisma Printserver Solutions
- Océ PRISMApro Server family
- Océ FlexServer
- 2514 lbs.
- Height: 60.3”
- Width: 90.0”
- Depth: 37.0”
- Power Requirements
- Voltage: 208 V, 3 Phase, 57 Amps,
- Frequency: 60 Hz, ± 1 Hz
- Standby: 2.4 kVA Operating: 13.5 kVA
- Customer Supplied
- Russell Stoll In-line receptacle #7428/78 or
- Russell Stoll wall receptacle #7324/78
- Océ Supplied
- Power cable (4 wire -3 phase + ground) and Russell Stoll plug #7328/78
- Optimum Operating Temperature Range
- 59o – 80o F
- Optimum Operating Humidity Range
- 45% – 55% (no condensation)
- Noise Level
- Operating: 67 dB (A)
- Standby: 61 dB (A)
- Heat Dissipation
- Operating: 42,990 BTU/hr
- Standby: 7,170 BTU/hr
- Approved Standards
- UL, FCC Class A
- Optimum Operating Temperature Range