Symco Group has a client wanting to sell an excess Pitney Bowes DM550 Intellilink Mailing System. System is immediately available.
Customer description: Our firm has recently transitioned from using a Pitney Bowes Postage Metering system to electronic stamps. We have a fully operational Pitney Bowes Model DM550 with scale that we no longer utilize. Is this something you would be interested in purchasing? The meter portion has been returned to Pitney Bowes, but the balance of the machine is fully intact and in excellent condition. We never had any trouble with this equipment during the period of time it was being used. It has only been retired from use for about two weeks now.
If you are interested in purchasing this unit, please contact Symco Group at 800-878-8002 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pitney Bowes DM550 Product Spotlight.
Built For Flexible Performance And Greater Productivity.
- Streamlined Processing – The DM550 is more than able to meet your daily demands. By automatically feeding, sealing and imprinting postage on up to 160 envelopes per minute, this system gets the job done quickly and efficiently.
- Integrated Weighing Option – Conveniently located next to the feeder, this 5 lb. integrated scale can improve your productivity. It enables you to easily process individual, overweight pieces with the correct postage rate – every time.
- Differential Weigh And Feed – This feature enables you to place mixed mailpieces on the scale platform (choose from our 5 lb. integrated scale or other remote platforms that handle heavier material). As you remove a piece from the stack, the correct rate is calculated, and the proper postage is printed.
- Versatile Feeding – Thickness and size adjustments are minimized by the DM550’s ability to process various sized envelopes. The system handles material up to 5/8” thick with sizes ranging from post cards up to 10”x13” flats.
Self-Aligning Feed System – Envelopes are fed straighter to protect the contents and to ensure precise postage imprinting. This also guards against wasted postage while ensuring the professional appear- ance of your mail.
- The IntelliLink Control Center Makes Operation Easier Than Ever!
- IntelliLink Control Center – All of the system’s functions, including updates, are activated and controlled from a single point. This makes the operation easy – even for the casual operator.
- Simplified Rating – All rate selections are made through the IntelliLink Control Center and updated automatically . The DM550’s weighing options always include both USPS Domestic and International rates.
- Easy To Follow Prompts – These clear instructions guide the operator thru the necessary steps to get the mail out. The IntelliLink Control Center provides directions for system set-up, accounting, rating, and the processing functions.
Digital Technology Provides Unequalled Flexibility!
- Sharp Digital Printing – The inkjet printing process creates crisp, razor-sharp images. No more broken imprints due to unevenly filled envelopes.
- USPS Compliant – Using the latest digital technology, the DM550 is fully compliant with USPS requirements for secure postage printing.
- Envelope Advertising – You can print a special message on every envelope you mail with your choice of downloadable envelope ads.
Finish The Job Quickly And Accurately.
- Standard Accounting Package – The system tracks and displays expenses for up to 25 accounts. And, a built-in keypad allows the full naming of accounts, and speed codes provide for quick selection.
- Expanded Accounting Options – Increase your account capacity to 100 accounts, and expand your reporting capabilities at the same time. Options include expanded memory, PC Interface and a Report Printer.
- Job Presets – The system can be configured to handle your routine jobs. It enables even inexperienced operators to easily run jobs that are stored in memory.
Your Digital Gateway To Exclusive Mail Services
Intelligent mailing with one-touch convenience – that’s what IntelliLink Technology delivers. You’ll gain access to a suite of services and management infor- mation that will improve the productivity of your mail center and the performance of your business. Imagine the benefits.
- USPS & Carrier Payment Solutions – One-touch, online postage replenish- ment is easy and fast through our Postage By Phone® System. You can Pre- Pay for postage, you can get a Postage Advance, or you can earn interest on the balance maintained in your Reserve Account. Also, our new, Carrier Billing Service enables FedEx customers to enjoy flexible payment terms.
- Features On-Demand – Are you starting a new ad campaign, postage chargeback policy, or a new USPS service? You can instantly download Envelope Ads, Departmental Accounting options, and Postal Inscriptions – all at a touch of a button.
- Exclusive Pitney Bowes Mail Services – “My Account” at pb.com provides online access to your account information, enables you to order supplies, and even request service. And, our Professional Services ensure the peak performance of our equipment solutions.
- Instant System Updates – IntelliLink maintains your operating system with the latest software downloads. This ensures maximum performance and protects you from near-term obsoles- cence.
- USPS Special Services – Enjoy and profit from online Delivery Confirmation and Signature Confirmation for First Class Parcels, Priority Mail and Package Services. Plus, IntelliLink even enables you to process and track Certified Mail – again online.
- USPS & Carrier Rate Updates – No more rate PROMS! Just download the new rates when you need them.
How IntelliLink Technology Works
Just connect your IntelliLink Control Center to an analog phone line, and you are automatically linked to our dedicated, Pitney Bowes Server. This server is always on duty, and it remains connected with the USPS and other carriers. This ensures that your DM Series Mailing System keeps current; and you stay linked for postage funds, USPS Special Services, software updates and more. In addition, through your PC our other Exclusive Pitney Bowes Mail Services are available when you need them.
Every mail service and productivity function you could need is at your fingertips. There’s no interruption to your operations, and no service installation is required. IntelliLink Technology will bring your mailing operation into a new era of productivity.
- Dimensions/Sound (with stacker)
- 49.5″L x 19”D x 15”H
- Dimensions/Sound (without stacker)
- 35″L x 19”D x 15”H
- 74 lbs.
- Sound Level:
- less than 68dba
- 120V, 60Hz (single outlet)
- ENERGY STAR® Compliant
- UL and CSA Approvals
- Up To 160 Letters Per Minute
- Envelope and Card Sizes
- Min.- 3″ x 5″, Max.-10″ x 13″
- Min.- .007″, Max.- 5/8″
- Flap Width:
- Min.- 1″, Max.- 3″
- Connectivity Requirements
- Connects to standard analog phone line.
- Supplied installation kit includes phone line splitter and six foot phone cord.
- IntelliLinkControl Center easily detaches to simplify connections.