Profold’s presents the New PRO+ II Tabber.
Symco Group resells the entire line of new Profold solutions including the Profold Pro+ II Tabber. If you are interested in learning more about the Profold Pro+ II Tabber or another Profold solution, please contact Symco Group at 800-878-8002 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
It will provide you with the proven performance, increased production capabilities, and reduced operator interfacing that you’ve come to expect from a Profold Tabber and the best ROI possible today.
The PRO+ II Tabber combines the proven capabilities of PROFILED TABBERS with the benefits and simplification of the RSC TABBER while keeping it at the same basic price as the standard PRO+ II.
Same Low Price More Value and Benefits!
- 19″ Spool Capability
- Simplified Threading
- Self Calibrating Tab Sensor
- Air fed Venturi Web Waste Removal
- Touch screen Control Panel
- Save Up to 100 Jobs
The PRO+ II TABBER is Profold’s newest addition to its Tabber line-up.
It was designed to respond to customer requests we’ve received for a tabber that combines the proven abilities of the Linx Tabber family with the new benefits provided by the RSC Tabber without increasing the price.
Well, here it is, The New PRO+ II TABBER!
The PRO+ II TABBER provides improved production, reduced operator interfacing, better ROI and gives the customer the ability to “customize” their Tabber the way they want it. They can now add the options they want.
- Single 19″ Spool
- Simplified web threading (reduces “down time” for spool changes)
- Applies tabs accurately & consistently by matching tab peel point speed with product transport speed
- Patented “Twist-Belt” assembly for tight wrap booklet tabbing
- Tightest and most accurate tab placement on the market
- Able to place one to four (1-4) tabs in a single pass
- Placement of tabs, stamps, labels, and Post-it Notes. (Post-it Notes require optional 4.5″ label kit)
- Air fed Venturi (Waste web removal unit)
- Self Calibrating Tab Sensor
- Improved and easily upgradeable software
- Estimated throughput = 30k pieces per hour (See Specification)
- Simple to use touchscreen for set up and job saving
- Over 2,500 Profold Tabbers in service today
- Available in Head & Foot configuration
- Height Adjustable Transport Table
- Bump-turn units – Both entry and exit units are height adjustable
- On-board air pumps for Venturi (if shop air not available)
- Rewind Unit (Waste web removal)
- Remote diagnostic capability
- Bi-lingual operator instructions (requires 6″ touch screen)
- 4.5″ Label Kit
- 120VAC Electrical Configuration
Warranty: One year, on all Profold parts excluding consumables
- Product Sizes:
- Max. 9″ x 12″
- Estimated Throughput: (product dependent)
- 30k pph (two 1″ tabs) If bump-turn used, throughput (pph) is effected (Product dependant)
- Pass-line Height:
- With Height Adj.
- 26″ (Low)
- 42″ (High)
- Product Thickness:
- Tabbing 5/16″
- Labeling 5/16″
- New Digital Key Pad
- 220 VAC 20 Amp
- 50/60 Hz
- Single Phase
- 65″ High
- 44″ Long
- 37″ Wide
- Standard Spool
- 19″ Spool
- Standard Stripper
- Optional Stripper
- 4.5” Label Ext. Kit