Pitney Bowes Series 8 Inserter For Sale
If you are interested in more information or would like to purchase / trade for this Pitney Bowes Series 8 mail inserter, please contact Symco Group at 800-878-8002 or email at email@example.com.
- Just under 26 million cycles
- Installed in 2005
- Currently under Pitney Bowes maintenance until March 2016
- Always been under Pitney Bowes maintenance
- The feeders were rebuilt earlier this year.
- Pitney Bowes Direct Connect Software
Reason for selling:
- Customer switched to a swing arm machine 3 years ago that has a camera system which the PB doesn’t have on it. The high capacity feeder has never been used. There is nothing wrong with this machine – customer just don’t use it and needs the space.
Additional customer note:
- The R150 base will not be going with the machine as we can use that as a backup for our swing arm machine.
- One or two Streamfeeders as well as a turnover unit
Symco Group has a client who is looking to sell one Inserco Mailcrafter Edge High Speed Inserter – 4 station inserter with conveyor (purchased 2001), (2) Profold Elite air feed folders and (2) Reliant Streamfeed Feeders.
- One – Inscerco Mailcrafter Edge High Speed Inserter – 4 station
- One – Conveyor for Mailcrafter Edge High Speed Inserter
- Two – Profold Elite Air Feed Folders
- Two – Reliant Streamfeed Feeders
Equipment is available immediately and were originally purchased by the enduser new. They have closed their direct mail operation and the equipment is currently wrapped in storage.
If you want more information including pictures or want to purchase this equipment, please contact Symco Group at 800-878-8002 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inscerco Mailcrafter Edge 9800 High Speed Mail Inserter Product Overview
This rugged workhorse of the mailing industry is universally known as the best production value for the busy mail center and/or office environment. Engineered for reliable and long lasting service, the 9800, receiving periodic enhancements, has been in production for over 30 years. It will automatically collate, stuff, seal and stack envelopes or pass them through an inline postage meter to yield a finished mailing ready for bundling. The basis of its smooth high-speed operation is the parallel or conjugated cam. Mailcrafters gripper arm detection system guards against missed or double inserts and is regarded as the most reliable in the industry. Document selection and separation from the insert stations is by vacuum control which gives 9800/9800L a high degree of consistency and reliability for all types of paper media.
The Edge Series Model 9800/9800L is available in stacker, envelope turn-over, sealer-roller and conveyor configuration. Standard features include a safety two hand start and simple initial machine setup, without special tools. A true “operator friendly” inserting machine.
The ultimate choice for any mail center and/or office environment.
Inscerco Mailcrafters Edge 9800 / 9800L Features:
- Conjugated Cam Drive
- Rugged Drive System
- Envelope Turn-Over, Conveyor or Stacker Configuration
- Two Hand “Safety” Start
- Simple Set-Up Procedure
- Color Operator Interface (Touch Screen)
- PLC Control with Self Diagnostics
- Station Toggle
- Positive Vacuum Insert Selection
- “Whisper” Vacuum Pump
- Sequential Start-Up/Shut-Down Programming
Inscerco Mailcrafters Edge 9800 / 9800 L Standard Configurations:
- Insert stations available:
- Insert size:
- Envelope size:
- 6-1/2″ x 9-1/2″ maximum
- 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ minimum
- Envelope flap depth:
- 2-3/8″ maximum (depending on flap construction)
- Power Requirements:
- 220 Volt Single Phase 30 amperes
- 220 Volt Three Phase 20 amperes
- B.T.U. Ratings:
- 220 Volt Single Phase 2405 BTU/hr.
- 220 Volt Three Phase 1479 BTU/hr.
- Machine Weights (6 Station):
- 9800 9800L
- Sealer Roller:
- (Add 900 lbs. for cabinet model)